12.22.2008

Holidays at the Curious Distractions office

Cute curls face-off.
This is Zeus's baby boy, Henry. He got to spend the weekend with us, waiting for his new family to pick him up. Sweet dog. I hope he and his humans are happy together:


Here, Tesla (dog) makes sure all my honeys are smiling for their picture:

Assassin cockatiel awaits nefarious victim. Or, you know, any victim. Especially partridges:

And, at my sister's, we experienced a weird bird invasion:

Newest niece and I, playing with the camera. I wish we'd have played with some lipstick first, but whatever:

Really hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season.

Yours,

Robin

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Sweet pictures!!! Thanks much for sharing =)

Merry Christmas to you and your Robin!

Robin said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family too, Tracey! xoxo

Chel said...

These are adorable images! I love Tesla, too cute for words.

Robin said...

Aw, thanks, Chel! Happy Holidays!